Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Donations

Hey everyone, there will be a new post coming soon, but I just wanted to update you on giving! I have partnered with a scholarship foundation: Leading Scholars Scholarship Foundation, and they will be receiving any donations for my time here at the International House of Prayer. Soon I'll be updating you with more information about this amazing non-profit, complete with a website, but donations are accepted now by either check, or by paypal (credit and debit cards).
To donate by check send it to
Gabriel Mudd
c/o Leading Scholars Scholarship Foundation
4956 Windy Ridge Ct
Liberty Township, OH 45011

or on paypal
scholarfoundation@yahoo.com

And of course, all donations are tax deductible.
Be blessed, send me your prayer requests, and I"ll be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment